Pure Tin Straight Glass
Pure Tin Straight Glass is made in soft figure with gradient texture. Known as the most expensive metal after gold and silver, tin is very malleable and flexible. Tin could remove the bitterness from alcohol; suitable for liquors and Sake.
1. Clean along the grain with warm water and flannel.
2. Wipe away fingerprints and grease using flannel to keep the tin shiny.
3. Squeezing or rubbing with hard objects will cause damage.
4. Do not use in temperatures under -5 degrees or over 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Contact with acid will cause discoloration.