Lavitated Tea Infusor
The Levitated Tea Infuser is a floating tea maker. The upper half is a completely airtight air chamber made of glass, and the lower half is a space for putting tealeaves. Tin can purify water quality, and it can make tea taste sweeter and sweeter when used in tea making.
1. Clean along the grain with warm water and flannel.
2. Wipe away fingerprints and grease using flannel to keep the tin shiny.
3. Squeezing or rubbing with hard objects will cause damage.
4. Do not use in temperatures under -5 degrees or over 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Contact with acid will cause discoloration.