top of page
Dessert Plate / Triangle
Woo Collective pure tin tableware brings a touch of the natural world to the dining table. By highlighting the fine texture of the tin, these dessert plates are a tactile delight on a par with the enjoyment of cotton sheets or a well-crafted wooden table. Use them at afternoon tea and revel in the sensation of living in a beautiful, half-remembered past.
1. Clean along the grain with warm water and flannel.
2. Wipe away fingerprints and grease using flannel to keep the tin shiny.
3. Squeezing or rubbing with hard objects will cause damage.
4. Do not use in temperatures under -5 degrees or over 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Contact with acid will cause discoloration.
bottom of page