Tin can kill bacteria in the water. And it can make water taste more smoother. By killing the bacteria in the water, it can also make the flower last longer. The anitibactiail Collective can be put inside your cold water bottle and can be put into your vase or even your pet's water bawl.
1. Clean along the grain with warm water and flannel.
2. Wipe away fingerprints and grease using flannel to keep the tin shiny.
3. Squeezing or rubbing with hard objects will cause damage.
4. Do not use in temperatures under -5 degrees or over 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Contact with acid will cause discoloration.